HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

issue of 201 million shares at 25 cents/ share, page-2

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Move on pal!

Hollow lemon-laced, emotion-laden, factless expressions aren't conducive to operating a business and that's what we're doing here.

Take the time to fully understand the financing requirements and you'll quickly come to understand that about twelve months ago we were seriously deluded on what is required to get K up and running.

Our day of reckonoing was always coming and whilst I'm far from happy on a number of issues, I've sucked it up and rationalised it on the basis that it's better to own a smaller slice of a bigger pie than 100% of not much.

Your liquidation proposal at the point when the very thing we are mining is in demand and at record highs is just plain dumb!

Like it or not Hillgrove is a miner and mining is capex heavy. History suggests that equity raising and dilution is a necessary evil in busting through to producer status.

If you want to blame anything, blame the way matters were handled and reported a year ago. But why bother, that's just bitter and twisted stuff, and besides, you've sold...go smell the roses with your new found cash!

For thse who believe, do a chart comparison involving HGO, DML, PNX, TGS, RXM and FND over the past 6 months and you'll quickly see how far we have dropped away from our Cu peers.

My belief is that once we get the December issues out of the way and the market sees tangible progress at K, we will have a slingshot upwards re-rating.

Right now we are been priced on uncertainty and scepticism, but little does the market know that we are now properly funded, it's systems go...and we have the beginnings of institutional interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.