VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

issue of new shares, page-3

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    pixby i will buy whatever i can and in this

extract you may find more reasons to buy if you like …… DYOR

We expect that this IPO will be very popular and may close early. The company raised $1m in the pre-IPO raising very rapidly. We recommend that investors make application as soon as possible in case issue closes early.
    The Share price is $0.20 with a 1 for 1 attaching Option. The minimum IPO investment is 10,000 shares costing $2,000 and then in multiples of 1,000 shares.
    Applications may be made under the Prospectus for Placement shares or for Shortfall shares. For further information on the offer and for applications for Placement shares please contact Tim Hosking, Director Corporate Finance, Patersons on ph: +61 3 9242 4086 or by email: [email protected].
    The Rights Issue and Public Shortfall and Placement Applications close on 5 December 2013. Investors should only rely on information contained in prospectus however the key points are summarised in the link below. This is general advice rather personal investment advice and you should consult your financial adviser if you have questions.
    Click here to download the Strategic Graphite Limited Replacement Prospectus (VXL):
    http://www.abnnewswire.net/lnk/V23P4835

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.