UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Thanks for trying to explain,maybe I just dont get it, but for...

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for trying to explain,
    maybe I just dont get it, but for me the difference is if the consultant was paid 2.2M cash now then there is not the dilution, and he could buy options (if there were any listed) which would be a better outcome imo.

Wouldn't it depend on how important that 2.2M is to UNS. ie if they could continue business without it and it wouldn't hamper growth etc then that would be better? Maybe in a future raising the sp will be much higher.

Personally I think its the same as capital raisings. If the sp of a company gets hammered and a raising takes place when not really needed, it crytsallizes the poor price by lots of dilution.

Again, I don't know the situation, but like many of the owners (shareholders) of the company its a little bit disappointing, especially as there is no visibility of such an occurance. And as someone said who knows if there is more. Maybe we do need to be more vigilant and speak to the company, or is the dilution so minimal in the grand scheme of things its a storm in a teacup. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now, and enjoy the rising sp!!

Better now, then if they did it when the SP was 20c ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.