EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Issue of Performance Rights, page-14

1. 13,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    had some contact with Victor via LinkedIn during the weekend .. seems confident EAR will meet targets set down plant refurb starting next Qtr, Production 4Q19 etc

Gave me his cell to call so certainly happy to talk with those concerned around timelines and PR which in his words were granted when he first commenced the role with EAR so no one knew updated BFS Gold Price volatility and impact of the tight labor market on the project...

End of the day if the updated BFS comes out with a lower AISC and longer life across Stage-1 and targets are meet seeing Gold production end of the year which will surely as long as Gold doesn't do anything stupid see the SP over 50c then giving the Victor 1mill bonus might not be so hard to stomach ...still $3mill in total value(@50c) is very excessive and as an EAR S/H I certainly won't be voting for it ..

-I think SP targets should have been a minimum requirement as we S/H's deserve to have Mgmt goal to grow the companies value and not the share register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.