CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

issue of shares under CRO, page-35

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Morning Bas,

I've woken up & almost wet myself with laughter!

A string of posts...It's like all the bad guys starting convulsing & foaming from the mouth after my post! A punk & a baseball bat comedy has turned into Charles Bronson in 'Death Wish 3' which was the best Death Wish just quietly.

You can thank me later for lighting your evening.

In regards to the 270%....I've at least captured an 18 month window that's actually relevant to today's CGB business model eg. purchasing MCL stake & hemp legalization.

You on the other hand have tried to capture a 20 minute trading window? I think the action that day started with me getting undressed & into the shower..By the time I was drying myself it was all over- Please!

I've heard financial experts talking about returns on stock investment over a period of longevity but 20 minutes is usually not one of the time frames mentioned- But your right a few made a lot of money in that 20 minutes.

All humor aside...Which it is...I sincerely hope that anyone who bought in at 11c can see a return on their investment at some stage...Good things don't always happen overnight but boy when they click how things can move quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.