BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

As an extremely long term holder, is BNO really kicking goals or...

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    As an extremely long term holder, is BNO really kicking goals or trying to kick THE goal ?
    Certainly the SP indicates a certain level of confidence in the company to achieve what it’s trying to do and the SPP is priced attractively at a steep discount. But on the scale of things, although the amount raised will be useful, in dollar terms it doesn’t add up to a significant amount and it is flagged (if I’m not mistaken) for further research. I have been around long enough to intensely dislike the surname Rathgen, and have been thru the myriad of promises and numerous BNC compounds which have done nothing other than to pay CEO salaries. Because the SPP is priced so attractively, I will be taking up the options but on the basis, that “if you’re not in it, you can’t win it” rather than with any highly optimistic expectations that BNO is about to crack “the big one”. Call me a pessimist or a realist, but I’ve been with BNO for too long without any significant results or capital gain. Thoughts ?
    @ragingboom....
    @doubledeckerdog
    Last edited by peejay2: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.