OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Oilsearchers received a splash of cold water last October when...

1. 1,127 Posts.

Oilsearchers received a splash of cold water last October when Peter Botten announced that production is expected by mid 2014 - a whole 9 months into the future. . We had thought things would start early in 2014, so it was a disappointment. Nobody in press or media said anything negative at the time and all seemed to give a collective sigh of resignation. So, for WHEN just add 9 months to whatever you thought back in september 2013.

Peter Botten is quite a strategist & planner so I guess he needed time to cover all exits- pipeline construction, elk antelope discussions,repayment of abu Dhabi's convertible loan, last minute hiccoughs etc.

The pictures of the finished PNG gas plant are quite impressive but don't seem to get much publicity. They reminded me of the gas complex in Libya a few months back when the jihadists captured the Britis & US oil & gas workers.
    One criticism I have is that we are not kept up to date with actual gas connections. We know that 3 wells at the Hides fields are completed & more on the way but not when they will finally be connected to the PNG LNG gas trains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.