TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

issue, page-19

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    velvet

Good response! True ... for those that have bought the majority of their shares lately a placment at $4.50 is unwelcome. For those of us that have been in for years or were lucky/smart enough to buy at the lows closer to $2.20 .. a placement at $4.50 looks OK ... and we have to assume that management have their reasons.

Why will TZ float at a much higher price than current you ask. Well ...
    1) AS said it would in the Bulletin articles
    2) As amex and others point out M&A will add cash flow, value and raise the likley PE at which it floats
    3) NASDAQ investors are happy with PEs twice what the ASX pays
    4) The ASX hasn't got a clue about tech stocks and TZ particularly ... but NASDAQ invetors will understand it particularly once the CS promotion begins.
    5) Demand will be strong becuase there will be few shares on offer to retail investors (TZ is 80%+ owned by investors who won't part with their shares).
    6) Demand will be strong once a prospectus details all the major clients and the dollars involved ion deals and supply contracts.
    7) Demand will be strong because current industry partners in the US will want in on TZ and will compete for a slice

... I could go on ..but I think that's sufficient. I haven't come across a little Aussie Tech stock before with TZ's potential ... I'm sticking with it. And now that mamangement have shown they can make things happen bigtime .. I'm supporting them and TZ .. unreservedly!

Will we see you at the AGM?

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.02K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 272350 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.