TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Issued options @ 5 cents expiring in ~8 weeks and cash on hand, page-47

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2366
    Hi Thomlin1, none of those companies are peers of TNT.

Try VOR, which specifically works in Cyber and Cloud. (For disclosure I do hold a position- and this is not a cross promotion)

This is the most comparable business you will find to the TNT business that is listed IMO.

Geoff Lord has used a consolidation strategy in the past and was lucky with UXC.....and I do recall it came really close at one stage where it looked like it was going to go the other way.

However the ASX is littered with dozens and dozens of businesses that thought that they would roll up and consolidate other players, often over paying for businesses after not doing appropriate due diligence only to find themselves in massive debt and an interest coverage load that eventually sinks their ship.

Anyone can buy revenue, and yes I expect to see a greatly improved 4C as revenue from acquisitions falls onto the top line. But its the bottom line that will ultimately decide if this will make its shareholders money long term.

For my money I would like to see that management can successfully integrate some of these purchases and demonstrate profitability before I would consider investing my capital.

Lets see how this plays out.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.