IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Not a joke LC, entirely predictable.The response of MR to...

1. 664 Posts.
    Not a joke LC, entirely predictable.

The response of MR to Ramses' email is exactly in character. MR always seems to take the time to respond to reasonably presented questions - it is a reflection of his qualities as a CEO, and reassuring as to the future of the company.

What is happening at the moment is a force majeure - i.e. the markets are in a torrid turmoil. In such a condition specs (and Prima is still a spec until phase III results are in) suffer more than most.

To the faithful (and include me in that as I am very confident that Prima will ultimately produce the goods), this will represent a buying opportunity.

I took the risk of selling some time ago, confident that I will be able to average down my previous holding substantially.

I still hold that view.

A substantial rise in SP will only come, IMHO, with positive Phase III results - even NASDAQ right now will not reverse the market-forced drop.

If you don't want to take that risk, hold on and ignore the markets for the next few months.

If you have been injudicious and have bet the farm on this stock, this will be an extremely stressful time. That goes with the territory in which you placed yourself. Don't expect any sympathy and most of all: don't blame the company!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.