Judging by your attitude Meerkat ANYTHING would be futile, so...

1. 282 Posts.
    Judging by your attitude Meerkat ANYTHING would be futile, so just go on your merry way pretending the world really is rosey who knows you may even convince yourself one day, one would have to think you would put more vigour into your own life than what you show here or noone in business would touch you, unfortunately this forum does not have verification of ones actual position not what they think it is or believe it should be.
    It would be interesting to hear how you think anything in life was changed by people, you must feel the entire populace woke up one morning with the same great idea.
    It may be hard for you to fathom but most things worth changing started small & grew until it could be ignored no more BUT to achieve this one has to actually believe in something & think of others, unlike yourself who obviously feels others are below you & that your opinion is & always will be the one that's correct, for that I feel very sorry for you because it shows you are either very young, naive or totally ignorant, a character type which is easily mislead & caught up in others affairs.
    What a shame you have such a defeatest & mundane attitude towards change, I just hope you understand & have experienced what need is in your life otherwise you & those like you will perish of that there is no doubt, history can show even you that time & again.
    Well Meerkat I only hope you eventually find something in your life that you actually care enough about to animate you into action.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.