IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Issues with DCB in Australia, page-59

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    First of all I want to apologise to all for my terrible prediction of a bounce back to 9c yesterday arvo.

Anyway, smart or dumb I bought a stack more yesterday. Why I don't know. Just averaging down I suppose. Seems to work most of the time with other shares I have had over time.
    Robbo you hit the nail on the head. Managmement have been hiding behind smoke and mirrors. Why not just come clean and tell it like it is? Their tech speak is utterly pathetic in my view. Plain language english for investors, like how acma explained DCB (from your link) would go a long way. To get revenue forecast wrong by @30% is rather bad and they need to take a good look at themselves.
    Saying all that, now may be an opportunity as the real issues are emerging. The tightening up of DCB regulations globally was inevitable and may allow for a more sustainable and more easily forecast metric. In a way I am happy at the two click process as users won't feel cheated and they in turn will feel more confident in this kind of service.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.