SHJ 4.05% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

Issues with Shine's business and accounting, page-10

1. 160 Posts.
    I guess what this Kunleesp is trying to say is that we are all in cahoots, and we might even be the same person using different accounts to post here due to our pathetic post number versus his mighty 450 posts. This is a hilarious joke. I don't even know you and you don't know me, please check our IP or what ever, and even get a forensic detective to check for grammar and how we type.

He is either a conspiracy theorist or more likely a guy who believes any discussion is bad for the share price of the company, and since he is holding. He wants nothing to be discussed about the company, only if the discussion is about share price will go up soon and everyone please keep on buying.

I just hope that people who are interested in the business and the accounting come on here to help us out more to learn about Shine and WIP accounting. Hopefully benfool and more people who are in the industry can come on here and help us out to put a better picture together for Shine and even for Slater, since if they are cleared of bankruptcy, the price is a bargain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 71.0¢ $5.627K 7.925K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1515 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 22075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.