GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

issues with technical analysis

1. 437 Posts.
    this is more of an issue with the bond market but unfortunately with manipulation of data these days who can you trust?

Taken from a forum on Gold-Eagle:

"30 yr to disappear - again
    (aholbroke) Feb 16, 09:51

There is a major problem developing in bond land and I believe the 30 year is set to disappear and, get this, the 10 year might follow it into nowhere land shortly thereafter."

As we lose current data points, we technically lose "history", since we lose sight of the relationship of the current in regards to history.

So, we must ask "Why?" in reference to your post. Well, we have a tainted CPI, but have also lost/ are losing all of the other main indicators of inflation. We have lost the M3 data, the CRB index has been changed around, and now the loger-term Bonds might be going on vacation. Hmmmmmm. Right when everybody is worried about deflation, it seems like somebody doesn't want us to have access to accurate inflation indicators. That pretty well leaves Real Money- Gold. I can hear Gold talking, now. "It's getting a bit lonely, out here, but I must carry on to protect your wealth." My response. "You go, girl."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.