CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Nicely put Dunk, simple and to the point, your post really...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Nicely put Dunk, simple and to the point, your post really highlights the fact that many of us longtermers need to take a raincheck, sit back and just chill a little.

Whilst we have been doing whatever we do on HC ( makes me wonder sometimes) the reality for the organisation that we have invested our hard earned cash in, has been to continue to do the really hard yakka. So much so that we find ourselves in a postion that most companies and their shareholders would just envy..

If you have a Maserati there is really not much you have to prove on the road, people can call you all the names under the sun, tell you what a crap car it is, that the interior is rubbish, and the colour is peuce, you paid too much for it, you paid too little etc etc...are you really going to take any notice, you're driving a maserati!! (lol)

Anyone telling us that this company is rubbish, it's not going anywhere, the CEO is an idiot yadda yadda yadda am I really going to take it seriously? the worst has been thrown at the company and it's still standing it's ground and getting on with the job...what does that tell us about it's future..when the going gets tough...you know the rest.

So you are right Dunk, time to chill and have another glass of red..

Cheers to all the longtermers.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.