TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

If the previous announcement like most others weren’t an...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    If the previous announcement like most others weren’t an abortion there wouldn’t be half the debate and innuendo on this forum. I believe it’s the punters not the company making excuses but the company is failing its holders by the poor and lack of timely market updates. This company really needs to sharpen its investor relations and communications. I was one of the first to predict the Brazil bed shart and got flamed for it, don’t know how many app screen shots were continually rolled out as evidence but it was clear from our constant suspension extensions and the comms it was all over.

I feel this is a different road in that IndoSat are obviously seeking an offering its on their website (albeit hidden), but this confirms they are planning it. IndoSat announcements/offerings for the WC in 2014 were predominantly after the tournament commenced. Being on a 3rd party website this is tangible.

However, I don’t think the question is are IndoSat offering the WC either directly or by way of business partnership but more a case of are we the ones that got it over the line or have we been cut out late due to rights or delivery issues. If it’s the latter l would expect we should be updating the market accordingly and will get punished by the ASX and investors alike if it’s the case and deservedly so.

All imo, of course. I’m gonna hold and ride this one out unless evidence suggests otherwise. Heading to the back seat again bc it gets far to emotional here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.