SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX $1.00 Party, page-96

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi guys , just throwing something out there without trying to offend anyone .
    Ive been invested since 2014 and yes i hold quite a few shares. I have also been accumilating on the way.
    There is 4 things that motivated my decision to invest
    in ISX .
    1- Being the CEO of ISX - John Kararantzis
    2- The business model of the company
    3- My own research
    4- The Post from Informative Long Term Holders with the full understanding of the Business. These guys made it a no brainer where this is heading. There was no ramping. Just Facts wheather it be , posative negative or nuetral views ( Sadly that has stopped to some degree but i would put all my money on that they are all still holding with know intension to sell )
    What im getting at is
    Do some research at least.
    Learn from some informative posters . I am not going to say names but they are easy to identify.
    Im clueless to think, People think its ok to talk about other stocks and discuss other investments on the ISX forum.
    Thats my take anyway.

Yes we have ADI licence approval on our radar.
    I think GPTV of $1 Bil will be upon us by end Q3. Hoping this goal will be announced.
    More Contracted Murchants will possibly be announced in the coming months.
    I believe we will achieve EBIT of 10.7mil quite easily by yr end.

ISX Tier 1 Processing platform was the turning point for the SP. Now its our Automated system to really kick the GPTV along ....... Again this will give us % other companies can only dream of.

Good luck to all holders
    Short, Medium and Long Term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.