SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Board Presentation, page-152

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

Then why does the CEO, family and the BOD need in my opinion a Cyprus escape pod to keep the performance shares?
    Hahahaha, you seem rattled and worried that JK gets to keep his performance share.....it may be worth alot in your eyes when they start trading.

All this talk and hard work about Performance shares by your mob and that it was illegally obtained blah blah blah, same shit that you lot spin every day on this forum well guess what ..... ASIC reviewed the ISX financials before the ASX illegal suspension and found NOTHING, ASX did the same and found NOTHING and as time went by shit hit the fan both ASX/ASIC have decided to run with mere suspicions and allegations shall i point out without evidence and any penalty to date .... i mean $500 million is at stake. This is a basic summary.

Also, a kind reminder that we shareholders VOTED FOR the allocation of performance shares and I would be personally vote FOR any proposal to grant more performance shares to JK if and when the occasion arose in the future, just to show your mob what we mean.

Sleep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.