SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

as an ISX holder, it doesn't seem like an "easy" decision...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    as an ISX holder, it doesn't seem like an "easy" decision to approve a demerger. The demerger in itself poses risks and uncertainties. We've waited 2 years, and things are starting to move, albeit slow, in the courtrooms. Unless you as a holder believe that we have slim chances of winning in the courts, I don't see the merit in approving a demerger before all this gets sorted on home soil first. If ISX wins damages it will be huge. ISX shares will be allowed to be traded again and all options on the table for the directors. They can then choose to list somewhere else if they wish, and holders will have all their options on the table too. We can role the dice on 10% of our holdings, but it will mean ISX Australia will be giving up capital to ISXFEU. The ideal scenario is we stay here, win the case, and trade again. I don't need to trust in asx or asic for this to come to fruition, I only need to trust in the courts. IF indeed JK and ISX haven't got anything hidden under the rug that is yet to be exposed, we should be fine. And if they do, then you can probably expect that this demerger is just a dodgy way of taking capital out of ISX. Remember, there is no guarantee of listing anywhere else as outlined in the prospectus. I'm a noob investor, playing devils advocate here. If anyone has a logical rebuttal I'd like to here it. But I don't see this as an easy decision

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.