SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No, they don’t. I know and understand fully the exact...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    No, they don’t. I know and understand fully the exact motivations and driving factors as to why people here do the things they do. All of them are very selfish, with the exclusion if my agenda, that actually benefits people beyond myself.

People here post only positives and want others to only post positives. The idea is to turn the forum into an echo chamber to promote a particular set of simple narratives to hypnotise their pain away. A pain that funnily enough is fuelled by a full subconcious understanding that their money is very likely gone. My presence and agenda here unfortunately promote the resurfacing of that pain, of the fear that they are trying to keep away, while at the same time keeping the echo chamber from ever getting formed. So understandably they want to me get lost.

Some people here went on a rampage in other forums, like the ASX forums, ID8 (at the beginning), banks, etc. The primary reason is to create an “equally suffering” environment where everyone is suffering. The idea is that when everyone is suffering then my suffering would feel relatively less in comparison. This is the primary motivation for a human concept of revenge.

There are others, but I ran out of motivation.

So simplistically speaking, they are not leveraging off me to turn me into some sort of therapy session, rather they are trying to leverage off the whole forum and turn it into a therapy session. Unfortunately, my presence is interfering with that.

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 23/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.