SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My beautiful parcel of FPO and options bought right from the...

1. 156 Posts.
    My beautiful parcel of FPO and options bought right from the start are looking fannnnnn .. bl**dy ....tastic! And IMO ISX is still in nappies people!

Key points to remind ourselves of and reasons to hold, hold, hold!

Excellent timing of simple, necessary and innovative product.
    Positive news through out the whole time.
    Continual recruitment and expansion of IT team plus addition of influential management.
    We have already entered soft period of European regulatory requirements before its enforced.
    Patents continue to get granted in strategic key countries with Europe and USA being a main focus.
    Australian banking and SEVERAL other industries will more come into play at some point in the future.
    Big players - CrownBet have backed us already. Would Mr Packer agree to make a dud investment? Nope!
    ISX has extremely limited competition and its product is regarded as superior.
    Contracts are already in action with EARLY 2016 already expected to see great things.
    ISX are continuously focused and dedicated to getting its brand known INTERNATIONALLY.
    E-Commerce continues and will  continue to grow strongly. Creating a stronger need for identity security.
    ISX has a clear potential for global dominance by providing and excellent product.

We have only just begun the journey people and as I have said from the beginning PATIENCE is the key here! It has already rewarded greatly and IMO will reward tremendously with time.

That will be all for today folks and have an enjoyable day. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.