SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX charting, page-1482

1. 375 Posts.
    Like every business,somethings take time..It can be rushed just for the sake of giving news to investors to prop up SP..or it can be done properly..this can adversely affect SP because of impatience..that is why the patient holders will reap the rewards which will come with ISX...the news late last year with all the sign ons propelled the price quite swiftly.But,as anyone who trades at anything should realise that what goes up does come down..Revenue will come..i have ridden the stock up and down but my plan when buying was to hold for 2-3 years to allow customers and contracts to be all on boarded and collecting income..2-3 years in anyones life is nothing,unless your about to leave this world ... the rewards that ISX will deliver to shareholders will be a retirement experience for those who stay..Rome wasnt built in a day...but what a mighty empire it became..Just revisit your mindset when you purchased ISX,nothing has changed in my opinion..if i was after the quick buck i would have sold at 50c..The I-FOREX platform is a very profesional set up business...have a surf and check out what they offer clients..these are the people ISX are working with..plus every other sign on...it takes time..but that time will come...i feel very pleased in where i know this company will progress...i would expect to see their SP trading around the $1.00 mark late this year or early next..i would love to say higher,but i think that price is very conservative...around the same time Santa rolls into town...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.