SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

CB3 we are all taking educated 'guesses' on any stock mate. And...

1. 156 Posts.
    CB3 we are all taking educated 'guesses' on any stock mate. And it does take practice to overcome these emotions. I have learnt through my losses and through my gains and experience is what comes from it. Regarding ISX- these points may assist in helping you through the downturns mate. Especially with the stock still being in nappies and already given plenty of holders amazing 'unrelaised' profits.

-Generally speaking only positive announcements have come out since inception.
    -ISX is in the right space and at the right time for new regulatory changes in Europe and hopefully global changes over time.
    -Patents have been approved
    -Management are pushing hard to get the name out there
    -They have attended invite only presentations
    -They are offering a simple, cost effective and efficient means to verify clients to prevent fraud which should be attractive to several clients
    - Subtle but important changes are the immediate and superior upgrade to the website thus promoting a quality brand.
    -Options @ 0.50 cents with expiry in December indicating company confidence.
    -recent hiring of senior software engineers with the business.
    -significant changes happening in August with huge potential for us.

These are just a few things. Now I am no charting expert but I just see that this has heaps of potential. Having seen enough speculative stock charts having done great and thinking 'IFFF ONNLY I HAD OF........' Not this time mate! I am willing to give it a solid shot long term mate as it makes sense to me IMO etc, etc! Else there is always the banks 'amazing' 3% savings account.....lol

Anyhow I wish us all well and I better get to bed. Got to get up early. Cheers
    Last edited by djstocks: 27/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.