SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

You haven't done your research on ISX then Old Engineer. ISX is...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    You haven't done your research on ISX then Old Engineer. ISX is not competing with NAB or the others...WBC, ANZ or CBA etc.
    NAB have stated in 2018 they wish to divest themselves of some activities involving higher compliance/regulation obligations. The other 3 of the big 4 likewise.
    ISX has the capacity, capability, technology and is interested in taking on the higher risk activities/merchants/sectors that other 'banks, traditional and otherwise' - as ISX can meet the regulatory and compliance requirements in the EU, Australia and other jurisdictions.
    ISX is not trying to compete with the retail banking sector in terms of retail services offered.
    Of the neobanks - a generic term for a newer group of banking entrants - Judo, 86 400 and Volt in Australia are trying to disrupt the big 4. ISX isn't trying to compete with the big 4 in Australia.
    ISX's market and modus operandi is entirely different.
    Notice from your other HC posts you own Macquarie Group - currently trading $130 per share or thereabouts.
    ISX is certainly not endeavouring to compete in the MQG arena.
    As a result, I don't understand your ISX posts to date as I can't see your posts' relevance or relationship to ISX. ISX have frequently and well stated their objectives as evidenced in their ASX announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.