SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

And I'm out too. I've been here since 2016 with an average...

1. 98 Posts.
    And I'm out too. I've been here since 2016 with an average holding price of 0.16c and 70k shares. I made a nice profit with > 500% gain so now is not the time to be greedy.

ISX has been one brilliant company so far. I've read every single report they've put out and can remember only 1 negative one when there was a delay in transaction processing owing to problems with Tier 3 processors in Europe late last year. Other than that, all reports have been very positive.

I hope nothing comes of the recent negative sentiment and there's no nasty surprises hiding in the wings, and those that bought at a higher price get their money back and then some.

I'm going to watch from the sidelines and will re-enter again when the dust finally settles. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the ADI licence announcement soon and another great report in the upcoming 4C.

Thanks to the LT holders and posters for all their great insight over the years. We had many years of a quiet and polite HC forum. Those were the days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.