SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Why only $1.20? If using predictive analytics (PA) - the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Why only $1.20?

If using predictive analytics (PA) - the definition I'm using for PA explained here - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=predictive analysis - it is understandable how the  $1.20 valuation may have been derived.

** PA doesn't allow for other factors of which there are many impacting on ISX nationally and internationally at present and in the near future.

Like NashaNasha (post above) and a few other longer term holders, I am beginning to realise how conservative HC (HotCopper) 'guesstimates' have been for ISX post ADI and future CY/FY share value.  

**To list a few factors predictive analytics (PA) can't determine are:
    (i) We do not yet know the full monetary value of other revenue streams contracted to date;
    (ii) The potential is almost "exponential" given ISX's global reach and diversity of services/products offered;
    (iii)  What and when ISX can report to shareholders e.g. the 'actual/realised' processing volumes and $ value and/when projected revenue exceeds guidance via the ANNs;
    We will not know (iv) contracted, but not yet processed merchant base/GPTV/EBITDA etc which ISX are still to announce and/or calculate and/may or may not realise in the current CY/FY and the impacts on future GPTV or EBITDA calculations etc.

In saying that, I do find the price prediction posts somewhat interesting.  Given a few of the newer posters' comments, I am expecting once some posters' target price has been reached e.g. $1.20 or $1.50 they will exit.  Good to know when to expect the shorter term holders' "dump" sale of shares may occur.  As a long term holder and not wishing to sell any of my ISX shares, at least I may have a clue as to why lower SPs and higher selling volumes at those prices at that time in the future.

We are all wise in hindsight so good luck to all holders and for us, the long term investors, we don't need the good luck as we have the good fortune to have discovered, researched and believed in ISX earlier than others!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.