SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Charts, page-2630

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I hope everyone is ok, I know todays trading sucked more then I can remember, the old timers still have their multiple bags. The newcomers will have to sit on there shares for a while until the sp recovers, and let me tell you they will. Fundamentals haven’t changed, no news on absolutely anything other then shorters and trolls getting in your ear about other stocks that have no relevance to ISX other then being on the ASX and some perf shares that we have already discussed months ago. Those trolls will now enter in on a much better position for a sound profit in the not so distant future. What you witnessed today was pure fear, don’t let anyone fool you, the forums are powerful in influencing the sp. The only way this doesn’t bounce back in a large way is if a trading halt happens and the company reports insolvency, which is impossible with its current account practices. Everyone that sold today will be in again on a positive announcement and guys, regardless what the many new downrampers say, we have plenty of good Ans on the way. I wish everyone well and I suggest everyone have a glass ...or a bottle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.