SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi @greenandblue, shareholders old and new. I've kinda only been...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi @greenandblue, shareholders old and new.

I've kinda only been skimming the posts the last few day, cheerypicking the the most likes, and reading the LTH replies as they know isx history. The rest of the posts have been garbage from trolls designed to instill fear and doubt on new holders.

Regarding the management performance milestones, I'm really over it. This is 16-18 months old. The shares were vested that's it! Confirmed by an independent audit. 100% legit.

The OM report and finance tabloid BS about management being granted tranche c by 1347$ is their weak case to cause trouble. Lets use their numbers for the case they put forward. So if the AFL grand final is played and the winner comes in the last minute with a behind, their not the winner or deserving of premier status. Or the swimmer that wins the olympics by 1/1000 sec touch at the wall, doesn't get the gold because of the close margin. Plus all the other sport, business, anything you can think of by a narrow magins to be declared the winner or the result needed to qualify for the prize. The criteria was met, be it by $1 or 100mln - Carn't redraw the rules once the game has started, or in this case has been over for a good 12 months.

Did the management deserve the shares, absolutely imo. Won't go into why, been their done that.

What's gone on here is a case of tall poppy syndrome. Find some doubt and exploit it to new shareholder, create panic, It's gutter reporting, bad news sell and gets attention. Everyone wants to put the boot into a success story. Jealousy is a great motive to stir up trouble.

All IMO, DYOR

Cheers
    Tradealot
    Last edited by tradealot: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.