SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I just feel really sorry for any new starters in the Share...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I just feel really sorry for any new starters in the Share Market who purchased in good faith, into a company with a fantastic future such as ISX whilst it was moving into the $1.30 to $1.70 price range, only to have the rug suddenly yanked from under them.

No newbie would be expected to be able to handle that rationally, even someone such as myself with a more experienced outlook, I actually made money from RFG & GSW, found it very difficult to deal with. Be still my beating heart!

Some of those investors will never return to ISX, badly burned. Which is a real shame, as they will miss out on a great long term opportunity with ISX.

Even without all the negative press, I believe part of the issue with the large drop in price, is that a number of people were buying in on the rise, without any real conviction, belief or faith in the company. And without any real in-depth knowledge of what the company actually did. You only have to remember the numerous questions regarding what the company actually did, and long term holders having to answer over and over these tedious questions whilst providing thoughtful explanations.

Then when the price started to tank, the people with no conviction or true faith, riding what they thought was a lovely rewarding gravy train, simply panicked and hit the sell button. Oh Ye of little Faith! Stop/losses also assisted in the fast snake & ladders ride down. I stopped reading the daily HC reporting as it quite often descended into vitriol and misguided comments during that period in time during that difficult time.

Thankfully we seem to have lost/misplaced the non-believers recently, and resorted back to more positive remarks and valid commenting. My philosophy has always been to treat people as I would wish to be treated, and if you are unable to say something nice about a person, then stay mute, hence my silence.

Good luck to the all the Long Term Holders & Believers, I trust ISX increases your Wealth Quotas accordingly.

Here Ended The Lesson.

Last edited by Spirit07: 21/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.