SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Congratulations PotHopper on holding your nerve, and in the...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Congratulations PotHopper on holding your nerve, and in the wonderful Share Investment lesson you have just learned. You should be ready for most circumstances in your Share Investment Life.

Even though the past weeks have been quite traumatic for ISX Investors, and certainly for me, I am very thankful for the experience, though not the High Blood Pressure Readings.I have learnt a lot about myself, and my Share Investing Techniques. It gave me the opportunity to fine tune mine one more time, and in my continuing confidence in my Investment Mode of Operation.

I actually made a purchase in ISX on the 2nd March 2018 for $0.19, then sold on the 19th April 2018 for $0.15. The reason I sold was I was actually breaking one of my Fundamental Investment Rules, do not invest in a company you do not fully understand, I certainly didn’t then.I reinvested on the 22nd March this year @ $0.57, and continually added to my ISX position on the way up, especially after the Alan Kohler interview.

I was intrigued to watch the Commsec updating sales figures, I would keep pressing the refresh key and watch the pricing fluctuating, often in the upward direction. It felt like I imagined what a gambler must feel when they are playing the Poker Machines. And it felt at the time, like you had realised a perfect dream, you had hit on a Poker Machine that kept paying out.

Though of course Investing shouldn’t be seen as Gambling!And of course, those dreams can suddenly end, then it was like playing musical chairs, and suddenly someone had stopped the music, and people were in a panic looking around for an empty seat.

I use a fairly simple Charting Technique for Entry & Exit points, I admire Chartists that are able to draw such wonderful charts with Wave Patterns etc. much too complicated for me I am afraid.My simple charts indicated a clear exit for me @ approximately $1.55 on the 11th September, and I just re-entered my position on Friday, as there are clear signs of an upward trend once again.

Good Luck to all Investors in ISX, Onwards and Upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.