SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Good morning All, It’s a bit easier now for us normal people to...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Good morning All,

It’s a bit easier now for us normal people to have a discussion after all the paid trolls and journos have clocked off for the week

As I mentioned in my earlier post on Thursday, what happened this week was a coordinated effort by some working with the media as well as others placing shorts at the same time to trigger stop losses.

Same thing happened at another company ASX:EOS this week too. AFR published that the company was going for for a CR and surprise surprise shorts were setup at the same time The company came out and refuted the AFR article.

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/eos-srt-png.1739928/?temp_hash=7c818edabbb8d53767e79c535def4280

I don’t know how the law allows stuff like this to continue. From a past life I do know that all these guys doing these financial crimes can be tracked down.

It’s was really sad to watch human beings sink so low to make a buck including a few here.

As I warned you streettalk has gone quiet after getting his fill of your cheap shares. Ozgoldtrader who was downramping at 66c is now talking it up at $1.05! I bet he too has filled up. How sad and evil you guys are. With people like you around this planet is destined for bleak future.

Some huge trades late in the day on Thursday and Friday. These are possibly big players and funds buying prior to asx inclusion on Monday.

Like I said earlier this week this company is unique and has a great future.

The stock markets look 6 months ahead. That’s what many new comers don’t get. So don’t just look at this year’s profit. Look ahead to next year’s profit which as Patersons have estimated should come in close to $39m for 2020.

Applying a pe of 40 (which is afforded to growth stocks) we come up to a Market cap of $1.6b or $1.60 per share. Applying a pe of 60 and we come up with $2.40 per share.

Add to that the ADI licence and few other announcements and we will easily come up to $2+ target price Patterson’s have predicted. So this is where we are heading. Isx will be able to generate a large profit from a small revenue base unlike bigger companies such as Afterpay.

As profit grows the chance of this becoming a dividend stock is also very likely.

I have been here since 2015 and happy to hold 10 years to see this company mature fully. I have advised 20 others and no one has sold a single share over the last week.

Have a good weekend and great week next week
    Last edited by Kungfu Panda: 21/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.