SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Another point I would like to offer in my defence, Your Honour,...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Another point I would like to offer in my defence, Your Honour, is that in life I am a Lurker, there I have come out of the closest and admitted it.

When I was younger and ventured out to parties, being very shy, I would move around gravitating to people who had something useful to say. A pretty difficult task to perform at any party, but it was My Mission, and I chose to accept it.I only contribute to a conversation when I believe I have something of any significance to contribute, as a result I fairly seldom speak.

If only more people would adopt that principle, less negative online bully etc.

Anyway, same goes for me within these forums, lots of great information well hidden within the chaff. Same with the Blu Ray forums I frequent, sounds like I am making a confessional.

I believe I have a gift for sifting out the valuable from the invaluable, and the completely useless information to form an opinion. Quite a task when listening to Politicians I am afraid.Anyway certainly enough from me, now back to the serious contributors with much more relevant and informative quotes.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.