SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Basic Chart Advanced...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    BigCharts

Advanced Chart

time frame

1 day 2 days 5 days 10 days ---------- 1 month 2 months 3 months 6 months YTD 1 year 2 years 3 years 4 years 5 years 1 decade All Data ---------- Custom 1-Minute 5-Minute 15-Minute Hourly ---------- Daily Weekly Monthly Quarterly Yearly

compare to

indicators

<None> SMA SMA (2-line) SMA (3-line) EMA EMA (2-line) EMA (3-line) <None> MA Envelopes Bollinger Bands Parabolic SAR Volume by Price Price Channel ---------- Show Splits Show Earnings Show Dividends Show All Events Volume Volume+ RSI MACD OBV Fast Stochastic Slow Stochastic ROC Williams %R Money Flow DMI Vol Accumulation Volatility Fast Volatility Slow Momentum Ult Oscillator % Short Interest Rolling EPS P/E Ratio P/E Ranges Rolling Dividend Yield ---------- Up/Down Ratio Arms Index (TRIN) ---------- % Compare <None> Volume Volume+ RSI MACD OBV Fast Stochastic Slow Stochastic ROC Williams %R Money Flow DMI Vol Accumulation Volatility Fast Volatility Slow Momentum Ult Oscillator % Short Interest Rolling EPS P/E Ratio P/E Ranges Rolling Dividend Yield ---------- Up/Down Ratio Arms Index (TRIN) ---------- % Compare <None> Volume Volume+ RSI MACD OBV Fast Stochastic Slow Stochastic ROC Williams %R Money Flow DMI Vol Accumulation Volatility Fast Volatility Slow Momentum Ult Oscillator % Short Interest Rolling EPS P/E Ratio P/E Ranges Rolling Dividend Yield ---------- Up/Down Ratio Arms Index (TRIN) ---------- % Compare

chart style

Hide Price HLC OHLC Candlestick Mountain Bar Charts Dot Close Logarithmic Default Black Grids Blue & White Black Globe Graph Paper Blue Small Medium Large Big

AU:ISX
    iSignthis Ltd. (ASX)
    Delayed quote data

9/20/2019 04:10 PM
    hide quotedetailed quoteoptions chainadd to favoriteslist favoriteschart help
    Last:
    Change:
    arrow+0.08
    Open:
    High:
    Low:
    Volume:
    Percent Change:
    +8.65%
    Yield:
    n/a
    P/E Ratio:
    n/a
    52 Week Range:
    0.105 to 1.765

Copyright 2019 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved.
    By using this site, you agree to theTerms of Use,Privacy Policy,Cookie Policy, andYour Ad Choices.

Intraday Data provided by FACTSET and subject toterms of use.
    Historical and current end-of-day data provided by FACTSET.
    All quotes are in local exchange time.
    Real-time last sale data for U.S. stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only.
    Intraday data delayed at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements.

I have found that the less indicators I use the better for me to hopefully clearly read any buy/sell signals. I don't like distractions. As per the chart above, for me the cross over for the 7 day moving average downwards, the RSI falling below the 50 line were early indicators. The 3 month chart I was using also showed more clearly the MACD crossing downwards. My share trading philosophy is to follow the trend, and to me the trend was beginning to turn. This is my retirement money I am using, and I can't afford to make too many mistakes, so I am always alert to making any exits. I don't rely on stop/losses as they don't work for me.

My re-entry on Friday was taken due to the Bollinger Bands indicating it was Oversold, the nice strong Candlestick bouncing upwards off the Bollinger Bands, and the MACD turning upwards, and the RSI beginning to re-enter over 50. On the 3 month chart, the MACD crossing downward is an early signal for me to potentially exit a trade. I always follow the trend, the market might not always be right, but I am never going tp argue with it.

This is my first post using a chart and hopefully you are able to view it properly. Hopefully I am not censured for proving advice, this is just my techniques I have developed over the past 4 years, along with my 9 Fundamental Rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.