SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Everyone,I am sure lots have sold at high price levels after...

1. 1,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Hi Everyone,

I am sure lots have sold at high price levels after the massive plunge and sold on massive losses, and only just a small amount of investors have belief and didn’t sell.

I would love to share this!!! I recently bought @ levels 1.30 before the plunge. Just the other day when levels hit lows of 0.66 I exceed over 20k worth of losses. It was daunting, and hard to take in. I have been following people’s comments on here, also noticed lots of negative posts on here and the way same people on here have so much hatred towards this company. The only thing that I could see from that is jealous and they don’t want investors to succeed.

For the investors that sold, i am thinking of you!!!, am sorry for your losses And wish you all the best.

By the way, i am a strong believer and I know this company will grow to great levels. This is the reason why I didn’t sell and hanged in through this tough time.

For all shareholders out there please remember this, the one who is patient is the one who will succeed. Conduct your own research and stay firm in your believes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.