SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Many thanks for your kindness in sharing the charting that you...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Many thanks for your kindness in sharing the charting that you use.I actually have Trading View, though only the Free Version, and use it infrequently.I do love the Heikin Ashi Candlestick option though, and I wish Big Charts had that option available.

I love simplicity in my Share Investment Techniques and in not complicating things too much. I used Metastock, probably about 20 years ago when I had Microsoft, but found it quite overwhelming. Trading View is a bit like that for me, I probably need to have more patience, and spend some time on getting to know it better.

I am not good at leaning new things from scratch, my personality unfortunately, requires me to be up to speed straight away. Impatient I am!
    I am better when someone shows me how something works firstly, then I can adapt it quickly to my learning style.I like Big Charts because it has the few simple indicators that I regularly use, and shows me fairly clearly trends, and entry and exit points. Plus it is Free!

Using Bollinger Bands, 7 or 9 day EMAs, Candlesticks, RSI, MACD, Volume + and the ULT Oscillator is all I really need. As you can see, a very simple charting technique, and also using support and resistance lines.It has taken me a number of years of analysing my previous Share Trading errors to slowly evolve my current methodology. And going back and checking for what indicators would have given me clearer entry and exit positions.

I probably should spend more time making myself more informed with Trading View, and I thank you for being the catalyst for that.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.