SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank you GH for posting these on Couple New Jobs (CNJ) threads....

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thank you GH for posting these on Couple New Jobs (CNJ) threads.

I have copied/pasted these paragraphs from GH's CNJ post - "directly quoted from ISX's ad" below for those who might not read all the content within the CNJ ads.

I think these paragraphs are worthy of being reiterated here as they are succinct and understated (typical of ISX) yet clearly demonstrate ISX's achievements, uniqueness, established/ongoing innovation and global reach to date.   

"We are a $650m Australian headquartered, EU licensed transactional banking, deposit taking & payments institution. We've fused regulation, technology and banking into a seamless platform, that delivers identity verification, payment processing, eMoney bank accounts and settlement for our merchant customers based in the EU and Australia
    Uniquely for a neobank, we have written our own CORE, identity and processing platforms, and are looking for exceptional Engineers to work on new projects including with Visa, Mastercard and the NPP.
    We encourage candidates to apply who have an interest in transactional banking, payments, security, identity, & cloud, and who want to contribute to the ongoing success of Australia's only international payments platform & neobank.
    iSignthis is a principal member of Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Amex, ChinaUnionpay, SWIFT and SEPA, with a number of APM's including Poli, Sofort, Alipay, WeChat and Trustly - representing the broadest range of card and payment services available from any one institution in Australia."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.