SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Charts, page-64

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4410

Am posting for anyone interested but in particular those who have been loyal holders for 4+ years now.I rarely post now but after calling the massive buy when we finally broke through 20c after trying 10 times I wanted to show you were I think we are atm.
    I am very keen on my Elliott waves which are not probably as relevant or accurate on individual shares but sometimes they stand out like dogs you know what!
    So the first chart shows a near perfect five wave move with wave 3 itself being a 5 wave move of smaller degree. Now these waves have had lengths of 1) 4 weeks 2) 5 weeks 3) 9 weeks 4) 4 weeks 5) 1 week. Now usually waves 1 and 5 are of equal duration as are waves 2 and 4. Wave 3 is usually the longest and strongest wave. Sometimes however wave 5 can be the longest and strongest wave. You can see were i'm going here. Wave 5 is just 5 days old and has started on some very positive fundamental news bringing an all time high and the second largest day by volume but the largest day by volume value and appears to have established a possible breakaway gap. It does not get any more bullish than that IMO.
    Wave 5 could possibily go on for a lot longer than you think. which leads me to the second chart.

As you can clearly see ISX has been to 50c before on the hope that this week would eventuate much more quickly. alas it was not to be. The chart this rise is almost exactly like last time 4 long years ago but not quite. The 3 indicators down the the bottom are very different this time. You can see back in 2015 that when the SP hit 50c those indicators were all right at the top and could not hold out against gravity. Look at this rise and you will see the indicators are just going into positive territory. The funda mentals and chart are in perfect alignment i believe. I think this could be the start of a multi year rise. My opinion is all long term holders should stay exactly that as I am. GLTAH.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1556/1556608-59589bfc97be2b7f33f9580106d899a6.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1556/1556611-6210273a477ec23954e4c4c10ffdf82a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.