SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

10-4-19 Ann - my interpretation of these sentences is in italics...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    10-4-19 Ann - my interpretation of these sentences is in italics below. The wording of these 2 ISX ANN sentences in bold below, in my opinion, has been misconstrued by some HC/ISX holders.  ISX probably should have listed them as separate points.

Point (1) "The Company will report on the size of its Australian book and actual (annualised) Gross Processed Turnover Value progressively and separately to its EU GPTV book,
    (An important point to make given the differences in AU & EU GPT value - i.e. uptake/number & type of merchants/fees/products/services etc etc.  No timeframes are given in (1) above - this is a generic statement.
    ---Note: ISX is not always *required to progressively advise shareholders and for those who do not know, many ASX listed companies are not even required to report quarterly.  
    To me in Point 1 (a) ISX are simply explaining that in future they will report AU and EU GPTV figures separately. (b) Progressively is to *meet ASX listed company guidelines on when/what they have to report.  We are very fortunate ISX reports quarterly to shareholders and reports significant acquisitions/events etc etc to ASX and to us.

as the volumes and take-up are confirmed by actual transactions.
    (Book and actual and trend data are 3 separate sets of information.  Book has a contracted value but contains a predictive element, actual is proven and retrospective, trend data combines book/actual elements and any other key relevant factors.

Point (2) The Company cannot at this stage estimate how rapidly the GPTV will grow in Australia, with trend data expected within 6-8 weeks."
    (There are 2 separate statements.  Point (2) - refers to trend data not actual data and trend data requires more complex modelling and then calculation/extrapolation based on actual initial and/or latest/fullest data.)

My summation was then Apr 19/has been/is now - ISX never said they were intending to report trend data after it was obtained in 6-8 weeks.  I don't see how a company could and I can't see how the ASX would allow a company to do so.  ISX data and reporting would also be scrutinised by APRA and ASIC as ISX await approval for their ADI license.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.