SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Watched ISX since 0.37c, bought at 0.59 two days later, in...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Watched ISX since 0.37c, bought at 0.59 two days later, in April. Then it travelled to 0.50 and moved up 70s and 60s. Based on my numbers, comparing other growth stocks, price was reasonable. Wild ride, which I expected for a small cap growth company.

There are many billion dollar stocks in ASX without much corresponding revenues e.g. APT, NEA, PME, WTC etc with ridiculous Price to Sales ratios, and only nose knows when these so-called market darlings will show profit to shareholders ! You may find fundies like Forager have a position in these stocks and keeping quiet of the facts. Here, ISX is talking about EBIT and NPAT, while Forager is giving last year's incomplete stat ! Perhaps there is a motive to provoke shorters so they can buy cheaper, imo.

Fundies and so-called analysts not necessarily tell the truth for their own gain, if/when they want a cheaper entry, crafting fear or an issue. On the other side, fundies are happy to beat their own trumpets where they have positions so that more people buy those stocks to increase SP and their wealth ! This happens everyday.

"Buy on the rumor, sell on the fact" - Buffett. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.