SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My average is still under 20c (0.188) and I have been buying...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    My average is still under 20c (0.188) and I have been buying since 2017 and frequently and during recent dips - 71.5 and below. Wished I owned 3 - 4x more ISX shares.
    I know I will never own enough ISX shares and as another poster mentioned - 'diversification advice' - I was late to discover ISX and late to realise there is little reason or value in having your investment spread over a few or many shares when only some or 'one' will prove to be worthy of solid investment.
    That 'one' for me is ISX and I have held for a few years now and never intend to sell. I understand why some have sold or intend to sell for other reasons/circumstances e.g. retirement, SMSF limitations/caps, emergencies, other priorities etc

I have been looking yesterday/today for JK's mention of a partner/ship (??) or entity and we discussed it on HC some time ago. Searched the ASX announcements, HC threads and ISX investor emails also. Am curious re the phrasing of the statement and maybe it was resolved/explained - if not, that's what I am looking for in the next few quarterly announcements.
    When re-reading this year's announcements and investor emails, I was even more impressed by the outstanding information ISX have provided and their achievements and results to date. Certainly can't find that quality in many other arenas on the ASX.

I think our belief will be well rewarded by this past quarter's results, post next quarter results and EOY which we will receive late January 2020. Especially if we factor in EU mandatory regulations being enforced later this year.

GH mentioned SP of $2+ by the end of this calendar year 2019 =FY for ISX. I think it is highly probable and I would not be surprised if the SP reached that figure earlier. There are other reasons why SPs increase apart from realised revenue, contracted merchants, GPTV, EBITDA etc, etc, etc...e.g. demand for share ownership when the majority of shares are owned by the top 20 and top 50 and others etc etc etc.
    I also believe that if $2+ is reached by the end of this year - then anywhere between *$7 - $9+ is probable and likely by the end of CY 2020. [*based on extrapolation and comparisons and qualitatively and quantitatively predictive - my guesstimate/calculations only]

For the one or two (?) very recent ISX shareholders posting on HC who aren't happy with the price they paid for their shares, please don't think I am trying to persuade you to hold. No-one on this forum advised you personally or directly to 'buy'. We all make our own considered decisions when investing and usually based on researching the prospective company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.