SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ISX Financial EU Plc Q4 Update, page-11

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    ClearPay :
    DLT Based Register SystemJV between NSXL/NSXA and ISX to deliver DLT based Delivery versus Payment (DvP) platform, including clearing and settlement facilities to the NSXA. Company will seek licensing as a Clearing and Settlement Facility, in order to service Australian exchanges other than the NSXA.
    The DvP Platform will allow for assets to be digitised real world assets such as securities (book entry), futures, CFD’s, and fungible digital assets (Stage 1) or non-fungible digital, with NSXA as the central authority.Due for delivery in circa mid 2023, the ClearPay DvP platform represents global opportunity to deliver DvP services to other local exchange, and DLT technology to international exchanges.

"Company will seek licensing as a Clearing and Settlement Facility, in order to service Australian exchanges other than the NSXA."

I found the above very interesting as I had not seen this before. ASX's monopoly is coming to an end with NSXA/ISX leading the charge. ISX clearly believes others will follow. chi-x would surely be the first target given this statement but when others follow ISX will welcome all comers. This does give wonder to ASX's suspension and attempts to destroy ISX.

ISX with it's Saudi Arabian partnership really sees massive opportunities in this sector which needs new investor friendly and less easily corruptible alternatives particularly in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.