SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

@mac9This will be a little (or a lot) overly philosophical for...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    @mac9

This will be a little (or a lot) overly philosophical for most, but we all do the things we do to indulge ourselves for the greater good or not. Something is given for something in exchange irrespective of its virtuous nature or otherwise. But more importantly, something is likely to be learned, despite the effort required to sift the lesson. I don't subscribe to western theological good and evil binary sensibilities because it is limiting and a falsified approach to thinking.

You don't find anything useful in what it is they say and yet I do. I don't write to change a trolls agenda, I do it to flush out the strength of their argument or not and my thinking with respect to an investment thesis. I use them to build stronger conviction and in doing so, potentially provide others with a similar opportunity to increase theirs.

Closing down arguments, regardless of their individual futility is a poor first order principle (another topic) - one will be eventually be flushed out that is of worth. That approach is obviously not for everyone, but I respect and understand why you think it is not.

Those that don't wish to listen or don't agree with that approach, have various options to negate visibility. I can't say it any simpler.

All the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.