SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

. Hi Hugh Here's my thoughts re sp1 future. Plenty of time to...

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3060

Hi Hugh

Here's my thoughts re sp1 future. Plenty of time to think about stuff in this protracted saga.

IMO SP1 will factor again at some point in the groups strategy. The timeframe isn't important at this stage.

I'm saying this because the company's structure is set up and I'm sure it will rise from the ashes when required to cover a au / nz business presence. There's also that 30.19 million in accumulated losses equity as stated in the 2022 agm financials thats can be utilized against any future profit revenues to minimise any tax liabilities for years if indeed the company all comes good one day.

Again imo, there's no need to fold the sp1 business completely and throw away the structure etc, the business can just tick over waiting for the time that its needed for some future project... whatever that may be.

I'd bet the group has some type of a longterm plans for sp1 future already penciled in, they have a long term playbook in place for everything else, so sp1 will be no different. The resurgence might all coincide with that nsx settlement play structure that being delayed by red tape being finally approved, that's one guess.

Only time will reveal all. So we wait, sp1 is basically a free ride whatever happens, so anything positive that may come of sp1 is a bonus.

All the real action is in Europe. As @Green Hornet has mentioned a few times over the last week, the quarterly financial report and update will be out this week. I'm also backing solid revenue growth and a bright future outlook for shareholders moving forward.

Have a great day. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.