SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

That's the thing - you said "@tradealot simply shared what I...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    That's the thing - you said "@tradealot simply shared what I don't think anyone can state as anything but impressive figures for a section of the firm" but you probably don't understand what those figures mean.

Yes, I was sarcastic, so let me explain.

Probanx is a banking sofrware solution provider. They are not flyxx or paidby, where ISXFU make money from the transactions, they simply provide the software to other banks - who might make some money from transactions, but for most transactions, won't. Does your bank charge you when you send money from your bank to your mum or dad's bank? No, didn't think so.

Tradalot probably doesn't understand what the tweet meant, and it appears you don't either.

Since I couldn't be bothered working out how much money flowed through SEPA instant transactions, I picked an easier target - VISA transactions - to show how insignificant that volume was.

Of course VISA make money from transactions flowing through their network, unlike Probanx - who don't own the network, just provide the software.

But since you're keen for either an apology or explanation, I'll provide you with an explanation...

The latest figures from SEPA themselves are 2021, but they'll do: https://www.numeral.io/blog/sepa-numbers

Total Number of Payments Credit Transfers 25.1 Billion, Debit Transfers 23.2 Billion. So ISXFU's Probanx systems are processing 0.1% of the volume.

Value € (total) 190 Billion - so ISXFU are punching above their weight in value.

But how much money is ISXFU making out of this?

Well, you'll never know, because they don't report it. It could be all of the money ISXFU is making is made from Probanx licence fees - so it is good news, or it could be none of it is Probanx licence fees. You'll never know.

But you can keep on Upvoting Tradalot's posts of tweets without understanding them if you want.

I'll keep pointing out that the figures are irrelevant.

You can put me on ignore, if you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.