SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ah I see that my positive approach to a pending valuation has...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    Ah I see that my positive approach to a pending valuation has sent the bin chickens into a apopolectic frenzy. Wonderful, I can only imagine how they will bend themselves into a pretzel over this.
    Pure gold to have sat back in peace for over 4yrs patiently waiting and watching the company repair the damage done and give long suffering holders this result that has them buzzing that this once fantastic and nimble Aussie startup they backed all those years ago(9yrs for me) is finally fulfilling the potential we all saw.
    Of course many of us can't see these pathetic individuals or bin chickens but it does feel good to know they have spent 4.5yrs wasting their time being wrong. Absolutely hilarious when you understand that holders had no choice, we had to see this through and had an invested interest in a successful outcome. Yet the bin chickens didn't need to be here, have no invested interest, could move on from here and playing whack a mole at any time but chose not to. If that not the definition of self hate, please enlighten me, oops you can't. Pure gold indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.