SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So if these guys can add 10% on these numbers qoq then it's...

1. 10,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1986
    So if these guys can add 10% on these numbers qoq then it's highly likely they will do $77,717,889 AUD in revenue. ATO will be missing out on some tax here, what a shame that we had to move to another country to pay these taxes huh?

But they'll chase little Nicky all over the shop for how much? The pencil sharpeners at the ATO will be wondering what their bosses have been up to.

Anyway $48,711,235 Million in profit after tax, well certainly a lot better than when we were overvalued at $2 Billion for a company that wasn't even break even?

So whats it worth today? who knows but if you look at the last 3 qtrs then it's grown 76%, 65% and 180%. An average of 107%. lets half that to be safe 53%?

Well in that situation if qoq they do 53% gains in 2 of the 3 remaining qtrs and only 10% in the next qtr (as for some reason last year there was less growth) then the numbers look a lot different.

Revenue moves to $90,601,357 (AUD) as you can see the costs are sticking around the 6.5 to 7 million mark. So and extra 3 qtrs of this is $21 million in costs so a profit after tax of around $60 Million for the year.

So a business doing 90 Million in revenue and making 67% profit margin i would say that investors would put his as a very worthwhile investment. Can you imagine if they pull off these numbers the frantic mess the shorters (if any left) would be in and the funds wanting into this business? So Jslow who go out and lost that $$ on other stocks over the last 3 years is likely to lose 5000% gains for what he sold for IMO. But hey, he scoffed at $3-7 Billion MC, maybe because he's done the numbers, seen the growth and laughed to say, As if the MC will be that low?

And as I've said from the get go, little Nicky has a bee in his bonnet, and has been determined to show the ASX, ATO and my guess the Jlows of the forum a big fat middle finger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.