SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

At present, I'd disagree with the idea that a PE of 30 is...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    At present, I'd disagree with the idea that a PE of 30 is conservative. The reason is trading history.

So far, they're doing a reasonable job of getting JK's name off the front page google results. Thats why they're no longer trading as isignthis, and he's no longer going by John. It's the right move. They can't associate with the Isignthis history and expect a good result. New investors will spend 5 mins per IPO and if they see regulatory issues, they won't research more, they'll just move on.

He still has to get some trading history behind him though. He wants to IPO, but he'll need to explain the existing shareholder base and convince new holders to invest. Better wouldve been to direct list, with no cap raise, a year or two ago, and cop the exodus from those unhappy with him, and then build up the share price again as new investors get in at a low multiple.
    By now he'd have a brand new set of shareholders not thinking about something from a decade ago and everything would be better. Theyd be focussed on the last and next quarterlies, not ancient history. But we still arent listed, so we still havent moved past it. Id say eventual listing will be low, but could recover to a decent PE with a bit of PR, some trading history, and a few non-fraud related stories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.