SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

How on earth do I have egg on my face. You're welcome to quote...

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1042
    How on earth do I have egg on my face. You're welcome to quote anything I've said that I should rescind. If I agree, I will.

I have said for several years now - it's a reasonable company. JK set up a decent product. It was decent enough that I invested in the first place. But he can have a good idea and also be bad at running a company.

With what's come to light over the years, I am convinced that he did exactly what ASIC have alleged. He's enriched himself at our expense, and been sued for it by the corporate regulator. When he's been caught, he's doubled down, moved us offshore rather than fessing up and paying the consequence. He's repeatedly been caught in lies to investors. His promised about treasure troves were bunk. His suggestions that we'd get huge money from ASX, then waiting til he was re-elected to drop the case as he knew he couldn't win. Offshoring so that we could relist as soon as possible. Several years ago, with no listing in sight, and likely no exchange who'll touch us. It doesn't read well.

That said, we have a company. It's still growing. And even if 1/3rd of that company is the subject of allegations by regulators about questionable performance shares, 2/3rds of a growing company is still better than nothing. I'll be thrilled if we relist. I'll be surprised but thrilled if we relist high.

My temperament remains exactly as it always has. I'd love the company to do great, and for JK to end up disproven and disgraced for what he's done to us. I'd have got out years ago if I could. But I can't because whoever JK is to you, he has screwed us royally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.