SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Well, that's absolutely on topic. ... that was sarcasm, in case...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Well, that's absolutely on topic.

... that was sarcasm, in case you didn't know.

Yes, there are monopolies, and duopolies, and all sorts of other stuff. What the hell does that have to do with ISX?

No. There are no allegations pending or proven relating to the behaviour of ASIC or ASX with regard to this company.

There never has been a legal allegation made against ASIC.
    There was an allegation against ASX, and that was settled for zero, just days after the CEO got re-elected at the AGM. It takes an extreme lack of confidence in the verdict to settle for literally zero after the court case has concluded but before verdict.

Yes, I'm aware that there are social media allegations. But frankly, if you want to believe everything you read on the internet, be my guest. JK has proven that he is happy to be litigious... he's not shy about that. So if he had a case, he would pursue it. He does not. If he had a treasure trove, he would have shared it in the ASX case. He did not. There was absolutely no reason to hold evidence back. So no, I don't care about the absurd HotCopper conspiracy theories involving multiple government departments secretly (and surprisingly efficiently) working in sync and under the radar with disallowed, journalists, brokerage houses and a judge to rob mum-and-dad shareholders of their hard-earned... There is no world where that is a more reasonable explanation for this chain of events than "a CEO got greedy".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.