SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Pssstt Benny. We know, we all read it.shhhh, i'll tell you a...

1. 11,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180

Pssstt Benny. We know, we all read it.shhhh, i'll tell you a secret, but we have to be vewy qwiet okay?

Old mate lied to everyone and noby knew about it. ISX started to kick goals and few people who got shut out got pissed off, like you. Then they got together and said wha wha wha (that's crying like wittle babies) and said to each other, while its a while ago lets all borrow shares and short the crap out of this. We'll do a report tell the ASX about his widdle wies and make our money back that way. Then someone said, but that will not only hurt the CEO it will also hurt a lot of investors too. Then some LO people said, hey as long as we make money thats all that matters right? (Matter huh, like ownership )
    So the plan was to stuff JK and make some money on the shorts and don't give a shit about anyone else. The bigggest goal in all of this was to break JK and make him loose his wealth. BUT Benny, that didn;'t work JK kept all his shares went to a sunny place and lived happily ever after. I may pay him a visit as i'll be sailing the Greek islands late September.

Now Benny, this is our secwet okay. don't tell any of those other waskally wabbits !
    Last edited by kenjikool: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.